Daily Routine – introducing yourself with a video
Writing about your daily routine is fine, but recording a video is so much funnier!
There are different ways.
2. As the purpose of this website is to apply the new technologies to the English language learning, I would like you to use Movenote.
What is it?
How does it work?
How to install it?
Don’t forget to add Movenote for Education!
WHAT’S YOUR DAILY ROUTINE? VIDEO PRESENTATION
Follow the steps:
1. create a presentation (using Microsoft Office PowerPoint or Google Drive Doc) with your imagesDon’t forget to add animation!!!
1. use at least 15 images
2. add your presentation to Movenote
3. record yourself and talk about your daily routine using the images in your presentation
4. it should last no more than 3 minutes
5. send the Movenote video to your teacher
This is an example:
Fred talks about his daily routine in response to the interview #891 on helllo. (see #7 of the post).